Monday, October 22, 2012

Four and a half weeks!!

Two posts in one day!  Boy, aren't you guys impressed?  (haha)

Just writing a quick post to say HOLY CRAP, I JUST SIGNED UP FOR MY FIRST 5K.  It's called the Arthur Rank Hospice Charity Festive 5K in Ely on November 25.  Paid my money and everything.  No turning back now!  I only have four and a half weeks until the race, so I won't be able to run the entire thing just yet, but I want to be able to run at least half of it, maybe two-thirds of it.  I am actually excited--giddy, even!

If you're in the area and want to run with me, I would love the company, as long as you understand that I will be SLOW SLOW SLOW!

UPDATE: I just found out that my race packet will include a Santa hat, which I am encouraged to wear while I complete the race.  I am looking forward to this race even more now!

2 comments:

  1. OH! Heather.... this is AWESOME!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!! Gotta look at our weekend plans but if we aren't around, I will be cheering you in spirit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome!!!! I'm excited for you! :D I'd "run" it with you, if I were anywhere nearby!

    ReplyDelete