Monday, October 22, 2012

Ease Into 5K: Week 2, Day 3

So I never got a chance to get out of the house with the Munchkin to get Day 3 done over the weekend.  I told myself that I would just start over today on Week 2, but then I realized that I didn't want to backtrack.  I actually WANT to move forward to Week 3, even though starting off with a 3-minute run scares the bejeezus out of me.  I think the fact that I don't want to repeat Week 2 says a lot about how far things have come for me.  Not to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty proud of my decision to keep moving forward!

Today's workout:
Time--33:14
Distance--2.25 miles (approximate ... I lost count on the track!)

Wednesday starts Week 3 and yes, I'm scared.  My hairdresser will also probably kill me because I have an appointment that morning and I will be showing up with a sweaty head.  I figure, if I can just get my hair to dry before I get there, it will be okay.  We won't tell, will we?

No comments:

Post a Comment