Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Walking on air!

I BOUGHT NEW SHOES!!

(doing the happy dance)

I went to the BX here and found so many choices, it was actually hard to choose.  Plus they had placards that said what type of foot each shoe was designed for, so I looked for the most "neutral" shoe just because I have no idea if I pronate, supinate, or just nate.  (I know there's no such thing ... right?)

So here's what I got:


It's the New Balance 759, which is described by the company as "a neutral trainer built on our ACTEVA™ LITE midsole to provide the runner a light responsive, cushioned ride."  When I put them on in the store, I loved them.  They seem so much lighter than the Asics I'm wearing now, so hopefully it will help to alleviate the ankle issues I've been having.

I am working out at a friend's house tomorrow, so no walking ... but as soon as I test-drive these babies, I will report back on their awesomeness.

2 comments:

  1. Your feet will be stylin'!!! You are doing great! Keep up the great work. I will have to work hard to "catch up " when I am released to walk distance again.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete