Wednesday, September 15, 2010

UGH ... BLAH ... and lots of other yucky-like noises ...

Okay, so I fell off the wagon today.  Like, BIG.  I ate an entire box (that's eight, to the layperson) of chocolate-frosted donuts.  AN ENTIRE BOX.

I'm recording this moment of weakness for two reasons:
  1. Accountability: You guys and gals will read this, shake your heads and tsk in pity and shame, and that will remind me never to do this again (because I hate feeling pitied and shamed); and
  2. History: This will act as my proverbial walk of shame.  If I record how amazingly gross I feel right now, the next time I'm tempted to down almost 1400 calories (yeah, you read that right, folks) I can come to this post and remember how vile it feels to know that I ate nearly my entire daily calorie allowance in thirty minutes.
And they weren't even that good.  Kinda waxy, which makes me wonder how long I'll be paying for this transgression, if you get my meaning.  (One word: YIKES.)

Anyway, for what it's worth, sorry folks.  Or really, I should be saying, Sorry Heather.  Won't happen again.

Now get back up, dust yourself off, and get back in the race.

1 comment:

  1. More importantly, remember how they tasted. If they don't taste wonderful, they aren't worth it. Not good enough for you.

    And the getting back on the wagon is what really matters. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete